Seersucker Blue Stripe
There is no surer foundation for a gentleman’s wardrobe than the life-affirming quality of the blue, Breton striped, seersucker Hemingsworth short.
Seersucker, crinkled, quintessentially English and perfect for hot days. Add to this, timeless horizontal Breton stripes cut to a classic British tailored pattern, and you instantly have a relaxed air of distinction. While it may be said that only mad dogs and Englishmen are seen out in the noonday sun, when one is wearing Hemingsworth it does make a lot of sense.
- Seersucker texture for a cooler wear
- Integral, side adjustable tailored 6-piece waistband
- Polished metal sliding bar side adjuster buckles
- French fly, button front closure with fly zip & metal Hemingsworth logo puller
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Signature pocket embroidery
- Side angle entry hip pockets with mesh half liner - perfect for letting water through but keeping your keys safe
- Front coin pocket with mesh half liner and buttoned flap closure - perfect for keeping your coins safe
- Quick drying fabrics with a Polyamide and Poly/Cotton blend
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Highest quality stretch lycra mesh lining with matching stretch lycra trim
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)