Seersucker Green Stripe
Rakish and sharp, these green, seersucker Breton shorts are perfect for the gentleman looking for something subtly different.
Popularised during the British colonial period to help with the heat, today this smooth, puckered fabric is worn in the coolest of places. While the Hemingsworth pale, olive green stripes compliment the contours of your leg, the cut leaves the right amount of movement for the strongest of swimmers. We have also gone to the extreme lengths of adding a third, all-important button. This not only keeps the front of the shorts comfortably flat, it also ensures that no matter how energetic the gentleman is, his shorts will never, ever, let him down.
- Seersucker texture for a cooler wear
- Integral, side adjustable tailored 6-piece waistband
- Polished metal sliding bar side adjuster buckles
- French fly, button front closure with fly zip & metal Hemingsworth logo puller
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Signature pocket embroidery
- Side angle entry hip pockets with mesh half liner - perfect for letting water through but keeping your keys safe
- Front coin pocket with mesh half liner and buttoned flap closure - perfect for keeping your coins safe
- Quick drying fabrics with a Polyamide and Poly/Cotton blend
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Highest quality stretch lycra mesh lining with matching stretch lycra trim
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)