Seersucker Pink Stripe
The seersucker, Bretton stripe given a modern refresh and reworking for today’s man of the sea.
The horizontal stripes of these tailored seersucker shorts gives you a distinguished look that is both relaxed and smooth. Using traditional British trouser patterns, these shorts are delightfully flat at the front, yet have the sharp lines and close fitting needed to help you through the water.
- Seersucker texture for a cooler wear
- Integral, side adjustable tailored 6-piece waistband
- Polished metal sliding bar side adjuster buckles
- French fly, button front closure with fly zip & metal Hemingsworth logo puller
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Signature pocket embroidery
- Side angle entry hip pockets with mesh half liner - perfect for letting water through but keeping your keys safe
- Front coin pocket with mesh half liner and buttoned flap closure - perfect for keeping your coins safe
- Quick drying fabrics with a Polyamide and Poly/Cotton blend
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Highest quality stretch lycra mesh lining with matching stretch lycra trim
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)