Cut through the water with élan in tailored, Sharkfin blue shorts that have a hint of steel. Yet look closely, and you’ll see they also have the inner spirit of adventure.
With these Sharkfin blue, tailored shorts nothing has been left to chance. There’s the unique Hemingsworth three buttons at the front. The adjustable side straps that run across the back of the short to keep the tailoring perfectly aligned. Needless attention to detail? Possibly. But they do ensure the perfect fit every time. Then there’s also the signature turquoise lining. A little difference that makes all the difference.
- Integral, side adjustable tailored 6-piece waistband
- Polished metal sliding bar side adjuster buckles
- French fly, button front closure with fly zip & metal Hemingsworth logo puller
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Signature pocket embroidery
- Side angle entry hip pockets with mesh half liner - perfect for letting water through but keeping your keys safe
- Front coin pocket with mesh half liner and buttoned flap closure - perfect for keeping your coins safe
- Signature turquoise lining
- Quick drying fabrics with a Polyamide and Poly/Cotton blend
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Highest quality stretch lycra mesh lining with matching stretch lycra trim
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)