Hemingsworth only had to see the crisp, white sheets of canvas as they were hauled into the rigging, to realise that what helped Clippers cut a dash, would do the same for gentlemen everywhere.
Lounging on deck as your boat docks into Antibes, partying with friends on beaches at The Hamptons, simply reclining next to the pool sipping a chilled G&T, sharp, tailored shorts in the sun bring out the best in every man. Which is why every gentleman really should have at least one pair with him whenever he visits warmer climes.
- Integral, side adjustable tailored 6-piece waistband
- Polished metal sliding bar side adjuster buckles
- French fly, button front closure with fly zip & metal Hemingsworth logo puller
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Signature pocket embroidery
- Side angle entry hip pockets with mesh half liner - perfect for letting water through but keeping your keys safe
- Front coin pocket with mesh half liner and buttoned flap closure - perfect for keeping your coins safe
- Quick drying fabrics with a Polyamide and Poly/Cotton blend
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Highest quality stretch lycra mesh lining with matching stretch lycra trim
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)