The essence of nautical propriety and correctness, now with an underlying hint of anarchy.
Hemingsworth, never one to sit on the side-lines watching life pass by, was all for diving into the deep end. And that’s exactly what these tailored shorts have been created for. A robust navy, off-set by their signature turquoise liner, every element of these shorts has been carefully considered. Ultra-modern fabrics for quick drying and perfect tailoring. Adjustable straps for comfortable fit, even three front buttons for added assurance. These shorts cutting a dash, in and out of the water.
- Integral, side adjustable tailored 6-piece waistband
- Polished metal sliding bar side adjuster buckles
- French fly, button front closure with fly zip & metal Hemingsworth logo puller
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Signature pocket embroidery
- Side angle entry hip pockets with mesh half liner - perfect for letting water through but keeping your keys safe
- Front coin pocket with mesh half liner and buttoned flap closure - perfect for keeping your coins safe
- Signature turquoise lining
- Quick drying fabrics with a Polyamide and Poly/Cotton blend
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Highest quality stretch lycra mesh lining with matching stretch lycra trim
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)